Wednesday, August 10, 2011

(Totally Not) Wordless Wednesday - August 10, 2011

Today I have a couple of addendums (or is it addenda?) to previous posts.


Do you remember this series of photos from a few weeks back?:
If not, you can check it out here - please do so before calling CPS.

Well, the bad parenting must be rampant around here because Baby Boo got in on the action too:

She pretended to drink from it too but it was a little more awkward since it was a full (unopened) bottle of wine that was a tad bit heavy for her.


Secondly, remember this photo I put up in my Ramblings of an Insomniac post?:
I mentioned how Baby Boo was weird for watching TV like this.

Well, apparently both of my kids are weirdos when it comes to positions for watching TV:

Maybe they are just both really into yoga and I haven't caught on yet. I have caught both of them randomly doing this stuff several times now. Little Dude stayed in this position for a good 5 minutes, and then he proceeded to do only 1 leg at a time. Weird I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!