Wednesday, August 17, 2011

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - August 17, 2011

I may permanently change this to Not So Wordless Wednesday because my yapping mouth (or fingers) has a hard time ever being wordless about anything. I feel it is best to be realistic with oneself and embrace those short comings.

I shared this on FB, but they were too cute to stop there. Here is Baby Boo eating some of her grandma's empanadas. My mom makes some amazing empanadas and Baby Boo got to try one for the first time. She obviously liked it since she ate a whole one and they are not small:
Taking a few nibbles of half of her empanada.

She quickly decided she loved it and she continued to wolf that half down followed by the other half.

In case you didn't know what an empanada is, it is a pastry that (in this case) is filled with a ground beef with gravy and seasoning. Check them out here on wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!