Wednesday, July 20, 2011

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - July 20, 2011

I dug these two gems up from my online cell phone album:
This was Little Dude drinking a bottle earlier this year. He wasn't drinking bottles on a regular basis anymore at that point, but that day he needed some meds and wouldn't take them any other way. He lifted his legs up, waved them all over, and kicked the bottle lightly as he drank. He used to do this when he was younger too.

Baby Boo at 8 months also drinking a bottle. She drank the whole thing in this position.
  She prefers to have her feet elevated while she takes a bottle, but this was the first time she did it with her legs out like that.



So the question of the day is:
Why are my kids such weird bottle drinkers?

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! At first glance I thought that first picture of H was K when he was younger!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!