- 1 cup of regular flour
- 1 cup of whole grain flour - I like the texture that the 50:50 regular to w.w. flour ratio gives but 2 cups of one type can be used instead if preferred.
- 1 heaping cup of shredded cheese - I used mozzarella but sharp cheddar would work great too.
- 1/3 cup of shredded Parmesan
- 4 Tbsp of unsalted butter - cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Optional - a sprig of rosemary finely chopped
- water as needed (about 4 Tbsp)
Making the Cheesy Crackers:
Start by combining the flour, butter, cheese, salt, and pepper in the food processor.
Here is a great tutorial for making your own cookie cutters.