Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday - July 15, 2011

T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F.
Last Friday night,
Yeah we danced on table tops,
And we took too m. . .

Oh Katy Perry, why must you sing such annoying and catchy songs?!?

 
I can't believe it's Friday again! This summer is zooming by way too quickly. Babies are turning into toddlers and toddlers are turning into kids. Sad day. Time for the 5QF:


   1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on him or her, would you tell her (him)?

Yes absolutely. Picturing any of my closest friends in that situation and I know that I would owe it to them to be truthful. I know they would do the same for me. It is hurtful, no doubt. Some people wouldn't want to know, but I know my closest friends well enough to know that they would appreciate knowing.


   2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

I don't like plastic bottles for anything so I definitely prefer cans; there is so much crap in plastic that most people don't realize. I drink like 4 pops (not sodas) a year though so it doesn't come up very often.

   3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

I always wash my hair first. I usually wash my body while the conditioner is sitting in my hair for a few minutes.

 
   4. What advice would you give to any new momma?

Oh man, new mommas get so much advice already, most of it unsolicited. I think it would be that there are no hard set rules - What works for one person may not work for another. For example, some people thrive on routine while others do each day or hour at a time. Some babies will be totally off bottles by 10 months, while others may take one up to 2 years. Take all advice with a grain of salt. Follow the stuff that jives with your own style, and feel free to ignore anything that stresses you out or just doesn't feel right.  


   5. What is your best hangover remedy?

I don't have one because I have never had a hangover. If you don't know me you might think that it is because I never over-indulge, but that is most definitely not true. Back in my young(er) and crazy(er) days I definitely over did it on a semi-regular basis. I don't know what act of divine intervention causes me not to get hangovers but the worst feeling I have ever had in the morning after drinking too much is sleepiness. People keep telling me that one day my luck will run out, but that has yet to be seen.
CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!