Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday - September 28, 2011

A couple of weeks ago the kids got this Melissa and Doug wooden magnetic alphabet set:
This is not an advertisement for Melissa and Doug, but the set is only $9.99 - just sayin'

The point of (not so) Wordless Wednesday is to show off photos, not jibber jabber about products- so here are my kids loving their new magnets:

Little Dude of course loves them and enjoys learning about the letters. Baby Boo, however, is the the one that plays with them for an hour straight. They are perfect for when I am cooking or cleaning in the kitchen, and I need her to be distracted and relatively out of the way. . . until I need to grab something from the fridge I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!