Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Question Friday - September 16, 2011

A hectic week comes and goes. Me thinks I need a weekend where I don't have to do anything please.

I have been finding these 5QF questions to be kind of boring lately. . . maybe I should think of some myself and submit them. . . that would require a lot of effort. . . maybe I'll just do nothing. . . yes, nothing sounds good. Onto this week's questions:

   1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?

Ummm, I don't know how good I am at witty titles. Seeing as how my blog is titled Stay at Home Who? - I would probably go with that for other publications.

   2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?

Ack, I don't know if I have one specific person. I find all sorts of positive qualitites in different people that I try to emulate, but no one person that embodies what I want. My mom provides a lot of insporation to me, as well as some moms I know that appear to be super mom all the time. I know they're not, but they have so much energy and that is something I strive for in my own life.


   3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Mmmm, a chai tea latte has become my latest, most favoritest, wake up drink - with a shot of Vanilla please. I unfortunately can't do coffee/expresso as they make me feel rather sick to my stomach. I used to love white chocolate mochas.
   4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
I like a lot of her stuff so overall I would say yes. . . and I'm not just saying that because she will be reading this. 


   5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
I think so, but I honestly blank on them. Hanson was big when I was in 6th/7th grade so I probably had a few of those. Hmmmm, I think I really liked Leonardo DiCaprio too so I'm willing to bet I had some of him. I remember all my friends had JTT, but I just wasn't that into him.
Hmmm, sorry but he just doesn't do it for me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!