Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not So Wordless. . . Thursday - September 8, 2011

This is a bit of a crazy week for me since I am doing a bunch of prepping for the party on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday were a wash due to the holiday weekend and family happenings so I have a 3 day week to get several projects done.

I figured I should get at least a quick post up and share some photos.

Last Saturday we went to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. It was a good time for all of us and the Little Dude especially had a blast. Amongst all the activities, there were elephant rides:
This is the one and only photo hubby managed to get of us on the elephant - Grrr!
In his defense, I forgot my camera so he was stuck using my phone which he is not too familiar with.
Little Dude loved the elephant.
He checked it out for a long time.

We spent a good 4 hours out there with the kids. We ate a lot of food, checked out shows and vendors. Little Dude got a blow up giraffe that he was very proud of:
He waved that thing all around the renaissance festival.

Baby Boo wasn't as impressed by everything because she is too little still. I think next year will be much more exciting for her. Here is proof that she was indeed present:
This was towards the end of the day and she was getting cranky.
The highlight of her day was getting touched (and slimed) by the elephant's trunk.


Just for fun, I was looking through the photos we have from last year's trip to the Ren Fest. Little Dude was old enough to really enjoy the animals.

He loved the pony ride:
He got to watch and pet a tortoise:
He wouldn't shut up about the "teh-tu" the whole ride home.

 He even got to check out a big ol' albino Burmese python:
So cool!

There you have it. Now it is time for me to log off, and go get some projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!