- 1/2 cup of milk (I use 2%)
- 2 TBSP of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach (I use a whole cup but that is because Little Dude adores spinach) (Sam's Club and Cosco both sell large tubs of organic spinach leaves for $3)
- 1/2 cup of chopped turkey pastrami (I buy mine at Sam's Club) (ham works too)
Start by boiling the noodles on the stove. While the noodles boil, chop up the spinach and pastrami.
Mmmm cheese. . .
Here is mine with extra spinach in it. Start off with less, maybe even 1/4 cup, for pickier eaters.