Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Special Gems - With Pictures!

AKA - Not So Wordless Wednesday

Monday I shared some kids say the darnedest things moments, courtesy of Little Dude.

Today I have some funny (to me at least) photos to share.

This one isn't so much HAHA! funny, so much as it is HUH! funny. . . I'm not sure if that even makes sense.

Anyway, since Little Dude developed his love for all things vehicle, he has enjoyed lining them up in a row. I don't remember when I first noticed it. Maybe when he was around 18 months.
An example of a lineup around the dishwasher door.

More recently, he started sometimes organizing the lineups by color. I don't have a picture of this, but he is pretty good at it. Then yesterday, I was watching him play. He decided to organize the vehicles by size: 

He is always so proud of himself.

I find it kind of funny because he gets a little compulsive about his lineups at times. It reminds me of my own random compulsions that I had (and sometimes still have) as a kid.


Then the other day, Little Dude decided to decorate himself just like the Christmas tree:
Goofy

He also proceeded to add his own decoration to the tree:
He even managed to find a green ornament hanger that he placed on the pull tab to hang the thing. I would have left it up, but Baby Boo kept trying to take it down so she could pretend to drink from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!