Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday - November 9, 2011

I tried to come up with a post for Monday and Tuesday to no avail. I am having a week of writer's block it seems so I won't bore any of you by forcing something. I don't need any hate mail from people requesting the last 2 minutes of their life back.

Creativity is in no short supply elsewhere in this house though. . . nor is artistic ability it seems. I'm just going to go ahead and be a proud bragging momma and show off Little Dude's latest drawing:
In case you can't tell, it is a race car. . .
shame on you if you couldn't tell right away.

I mean, never before has such perfection graced the surface of my junk mail before. Sometimes, us mommas get a little blinded by our own love and bias. . . but really people, he's kind of a big deal.

Bear in mind that this kid is 2 and a half!

**Cough*cough*prodigy*cough** 

 Excuse me!

OK, proud-over-the-top-mommy-bragging-time over for now. . .

I just LOVE my little artist:
. . . oops, it slipped out again.


Now, back to your regularly scheduled nothingness.

Happy hump day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!