- Last year I fell in love with a white pumpkin that was carved with a Jack Skellington face and made into a flower vase. I made it, and loved it so much that I made it again this year.
|This year's Skellington vase|
|Last year's Skellington vase|
|The kids LOVE it!|
Tip: Dollar Tree stores sell little fishbowl type vases that are perfect for medium sized pumpkins!
|Original pic from Pinterest|
- Next up I wanted a little-kid-friendly Halloween activity.
I saw this pin and decided this was the one!
- Next on the Halloween agenda I plan to make these fun cake pops:
|From Treats 4 Ta-tas|
- Here's one from a couple of years ago that was a huge hit at our Halloween party as well as a very popular pin since then:
|Guacamole Puking Pumpkin|
- A couple more I hope to be able to get around to this Halloween:
Skull string art from A Beautiful Mess blog
Skellington Nails - Source unknown
Thank You Pinterest!
What are your favorite Halloween Pinterest ideas?